Adding Feedback Items
Feedback Items from Assembly Viewer
You can also view, edit, and add feedback from the assembly viewer.
- To do you, first ensure you are on the assembly viewer. If you are not there, simply double click the file you wish you open in the project files page.
- From here you can view any existing feedback by selecting the show/hide feedback icon in the toolbar
- This will show all the existing items in that file and allow you to make comments and edits by simply clicking on them
- You can add additional feedback items by selecting the “Add Feedback” option
- Then you can click on the section in the assembly where you would like to add feedback and add your feedback
- Once you’ve added your feedback select “Post”
*if you open board while you are currently on a file, it will only show the feedback items that pertain to that particular file, until you select “show all feedback”