Creating A Project
Bild allows you to create multiple projects and add different files formats into each project. Once you have created and set up a project you will be able to render, check out and share files.
Create A Project
- One the dashboard page, select "Create Project"
- A pop up screen will appear prompting you to create a name for your project. Name your project and click "Next"
- Once you've named your project you can add the files by selecting files from the vault
- When you have selected the files click "Next"
*As of now files must first exist in the vault in order to be added onto projects.
- Search members within the company account and assign them an access level of either editor or viewer
- Once you've assigned an access level select "Add" and continue adding additional members
- If you've finished adding the project members click "Done"